Thursday, 20 May 2010

Ice ice baby...

My words have been squeezed out of me like butter from a crumpet over the last few days in various English and History essays.
so right now, even though my room stills smells like wood from my new bed.YUM. I don't feel like I want to be hanging around here with exams looming over my head like rain clouds, I live in the lake district, we have enough clouds thank you very much.
I want to be in NYC... specifically here:
Popbar.
artisan ice lollies, there's nothing cooler. literally.

5 comments:

  1. those look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :]
    I love this.
    And they look soo good.
    www.louisdiamondshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. come visit nyc! :] i was just in popbar for the first time the other day, how funny. i didn't end up getting anything even though it all looked delicious; i was still bitter from realizing that the beard papa bakery on 6 th avenue closed :/
    ahah

    good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way! i am jealous, I want to live in NYC one day, i have visited twice :) haha, you know i have never tried a cream puff from beard papa...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yay!
    dude seriously they are so delicious :p

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails