Sunday, 13 June 2010

Cybernaut

In our spanish class a few months ago we came across the word cibernauta: internet user. New boy Nick alerted us to the wonderful fact that this is actually an english word too. Excellent. Do you know what this means? My travels through cyber space practically qualify as a profession! Well, maybe not, but it does sound like a job, or at least some sort of dare-devil adventurer. I almost feel as though I should don a helmet before clicking on safari or firefox and cruising my way around the world wild web.
Anyway, I shall use this delightful word as justification for my procrastination, Oh how I love rhymes. 
Today I spent far too much time here: http://www.urbansketchers.com and you know what the best thing about it is? you literarily can travel, from the comforts of your very own faux-leather ikea swivel chair. 
Travelling vicariously through the drawings of others. Today I have been to Barcelona and Brooklyn as well as a cheeky trip to Bangkok, not sure why but I must have been having a B day! but this is a picture from a Parisian sketcher that i have just loaded up super speedy coz I really really really have to go now. bye.

Rainy day Paris, January

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails