I'm home for the weekend and reveling in the deliciousness of a clean bathroom and home-cooked meals, not that this has anything to do with today's style file, It just makes me happy so I thought I'd share it.
A collection of images that inspire me, excite me or satisfy my eye's craving for beauty.
Gemma Ward photographed by Patrick Demarchelier (no wonder I love it so much) for vogue India.
This editorial is just so good it makes me swear; in that 'FUCK Paddy-D your blowing my mind with this gothic ethereal imagery' sort of way.
It's so good in fact that I've even stopped eating the family-sized bag of munchies on my desk in the hope that I will wake up in the morning all long-legs and perfect cheekbones and possibly on an abandoned film set full of couture. Damn it!





NO WORDS TO DESCIBE IT!
ReplyDeleteIt reminds me a film from the Hollywood's golden age.
http://ivillorathesatindoll.blogspot.com
Wow, those photos are so amazing!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to do a follow for follow :) Your blog is full of such inspiring pictures! xoxo
hey i just read your comment!thanks ill be more than happy to respond to your question! my email is askadelineatgmail.com
ReplyDeleteLove it!Looks amazing :) wish you a beautiful sunday!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is such a stunning editorial!
ReplyDelete4th pic - just perfect :) I really love those photos :)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, those photos are amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you. Have suuuuuuuper great day!!
xxxxx
MaVieEn-FASHION