Tuesday, 28 December 2010

Oh Marie, you get me everytime.

It has been so long since I have logged into blogger that my computer has forgotten my password. Instead of  transporting me directly to my own personal slice of the internet I was confronted with typing in each character of my email address, and although this only took me a grand total of 0.5 seconds it annoyed me because I realised how lazy I have been recently! Christmas, obviously, is a time for lying on the sofa in a vegetative state and eating whatever happens to come your way, so I may be excused for the past week of sloth-like living. But I'm not sure why I was having such a blog hiatus before then? I think I must secretly be some sort of hibernating creature because all I've done recently is read and watch Woody Allen movies from under a duvet- a respectable past time of course, but not when January exams are looming and your blog is bare! I'm posting these wildfox pictures today because, even though they have been blogged and reblogged more than that awful snap of Taylor Momsen with the you-know-what hanging out, I love them. My obsession with anything Marie/Versailles inspired is slightly abnormal for a grown up human being, but...  heres to the languorous, gluttonous and picturesque Christmas I just had...it wasn't quite as pretty as this, and there were no wigs involved, just red paper hats, but a girl can dream.




4 comments:

  1. totally captures the decadence of xmas... mine involved farrrr too much champagne!
    and WHICH photo of taylor momsen??
    Bisses
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey, thanks for your nice comment.
    i really like your blog & i will definitely follow you :)
    xxx

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taylor Momsen, dressed in her usual underwear attire with a tampon string hanging out. how did you manage to avoid that picture?! haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this photo shoot! Great inspiration on you blog!
    I hope you can keep visiting me and follow me:)

    http://www.k-eich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails