Monday, 20 September 2010

Janis

I'm sorry for my lack of blogging recently, I have just moved to london to go to uni and things have been hectic to say the least. Fun though, but strange!
so I may be a bit of a hit and miss/lazy blogger for the next few weeks. Not because I am actually lazy... although i'm a student now so I'm allowed to be right?!
but just until I get a bit more settled. Unti then, listen to some janis, my obsession with her is verging on the unhealthy.
apologies for quality. just close your eyes and listen folks.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the lovely blog comments lady! Mail takes up a lot of my time and efforts, but it's always worth it!

    As a twelve year old I got really into Janis Joplin and hunted down her entire discography on vinyl. I have no idea where the records have disappeared to, but they were well worn. Bobby McGee is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails