Well, I'm posting this for a variety of reasons... I will soon be moving to London (arrrghhh less then 2 weeks) and it will just be the end of summer in that city! This song captures the excitement and that youthful energy vibe of summer perfectly! I was reminded that it is one of my favourite songs on Saturday because I went to see eels at manchester academy, they blew our minds with a lovin' spoonful cover... and good god damn and other such phrases... my ears were in actual heaven. There is a version of them covering this on youtube but I didn't feel it did the manchester performance justice, and besides, I really like the original too.
I know the quality of the video is rubbish, but thats ok, just close your eyes and let yours ears absorb it all!
1) that song is epic. how annoying it's now raining and/or that there's more shadows in the city. plus rain.
ReplyDelete2) enjoy london!
3) i'm in love with your photos of paris; as soon as i afford an iphone im sure i'd be able to splurge a little more to get that app!
keep up the awesome blogs!
xx
Thank you so much for your comment :) I really appreciate it! Yessss I don't really know many people around my age range that like the lovin' spoonfull...and living in the lake district I've sort of got used to the perpetual rain involved in the summer months!
ReplyDeleteHipstamatic is definitely worth it, beautiful pics and its really fun too :)
xxx