Sunday, 26 September 2010

Sunday Style File

A collection of images that inspire me, excite me or satisfy my eye's craving for beauty.



Yesterday I spoke to my friend Josh on the phone, we chatted about our new and exciting lives at uni and about how I take a handful of raisins in a sandwich bag down to breakfast each morning... he knows all my idiosyncrasies. I decided todays style file will be a collection of his photos, this a shoot he did with Nat, our friend... and I don't think I'm being biased when I say I think they're frikken fantastic.

You can find more here : Josh's photostream

7 comments:

  1. These are STUNNING! I assumed they were from Vogue or Russh. You have one seriously talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photos! Really amazing! *-*
    Your blog is really good, so creative. ;)
    I am your new follower now of course

    And thanks u so much for your nice comment on my blog;

    ___________________________________
    http://christinakey.blogspot.com/
    ___________________________________


    Best!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey thank you for your lovely comment !
    of course I will follow you, your blog is great !
    come back and visit soon.
    love FASHIONPROJECT. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first picture has so much strength in it, really love it! what do you think about following eachother?

    xxx
    worldoffashioninspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment :-)

    Your blog is very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous and indeed inspiring!
    I love the one in which she's falling/flying. I could look at it for some long time. Her photography evokes many feelings, wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool blog!
    followed(: do you want to follow mine?

    X lightningfactory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails