Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Because I'm Jealous

I'm sat in my garden, the sun is shining and the birds are singing over the top of the Pink Mountaintops album I have been annoying my neighbors with. I should be stupidly happy because I am usually one of those people that can't suppress a smile once the sun decides to shine and my day is suddenly filled with opportunities to laze around reading, drinking cider and listening to up-beat sugary tunes.
But I am not, partly because I have no cider, but mostly because I foolishly allowed myself to go totally hulk green with envy after reading about this years Coachella and checking out all the pictures from the fields. Oh and also because I might have the small matter of my medieval coursework to finish which I have abandoned this week in favour of raspberry-shot induced dance marathons and garden bbqs.

The only thing stopping me from pulling on my favourite only-suitable-for-festivals ripped jeans and a tassled crop top is the thought that I beat all these guys to it :

Met Yannis from Foals at a gig they did at Lancaster and Morcombe college almost four years ago, which makes me infinitely cooler than the guy with the tattoo stroking his calf, right?



May as well use my jealousy as sartorial fuel to inspire this summers festival outfits...I will definitely be investing in a floppy hat and some stars and stripes.

1 comment:

  1. I also loved Vanessa Hudgens' coachella look!! those floppy hats are hot!

    xoxo from miami


    http://sweetspeculations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails