Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Around Town.

A couple of months ago I read about The Orange Dot Gallery on Nylon's blog, thinking it sounded stupidly cool and beginning to get depressed because I thought it would be located somewhere in the states I read the street address. Tavistock Place? That sounds oddly familiar. Turns out this cheeky little white walled room ( which is all it is really) is literally a 60 second walk from my halls here in Bloomsbury.  At the end of January they had an exhibition of Hipstamatic (So much hipster love for this iphone app) photos taken by professionals and amateurs alike and I dragged my friend along to soak up the glory of the faux-lomography prints. New age fun with a vintage feel is my fave. I can travel vicariously through time and place with these pics!


6 comments:

  1. So I may have channeled some hipster hate, but I am loving these images.

    Thanks for the follow:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos. Must visit the gallery when i'm next around there xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh your blog is so inspiring...my cup of tea, beautiful magical melancholy imagery.
    I will definitely follow you.
    Thank you for the kind comment...I make all my headpieces myself xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the photos they're great and inspirational! thanks for the comment!


    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos ! Thanks for checking out my blog!!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails