Why does blogging inspiration always hit me hard when I have the least amount of time to pour my words onto a page, let alone roam the internet in search of eye-enchanting pictures to accompany my rantings and ravings. Well hopefully my posts are more rave than rant, Charlie Brooker style negativity always reminds me of the mantra my childminder instilled in us aged 5... something along the lines of 'if you haven't got anything good to say, keep your mouth shut'. She maybe didn't express herself in the most elegant of ways but I am pretty sure the children she looked after turned out to be some of the least bitchy kids during the days of year 8 cliques and playground fall outs. Anyway, that was a bit of a tangent... indicative of the current state of my brain. I'm almost certain that if you sawed my head open right now, once you'd gotten past the blood and gore, my mind would resemble something along the lines of an imitation Picasso painting...drawn by a 7 year old. ie. messy. A significant portion of my skull is occupied by lots of blogworthy things that I am looking forward to writing about. Unfortunately, in another corner of my mind the knowledge that I have a presentation to prepare for Thursday has taken up permanent residence and feels like a noisy neighbor that I want slapped with an asbo. So lazy magazine reading, blogging and letter writing will have to be put on hold until then. Also swimming around my cranium, in case you were curious, are tunes like 'Own Side Now' and 'Shanghai Cigarettes' by Nashville native Caitlin Rose (get her in your itunes cart pronto), the vague recollection that I have a gym membership that's gone virtually unused for the past two weeks and the standard images of all things spring that pretty much perpetually float around my brain like butterflies... until we actually reach spring and my thoughts turn to beaches and tousled blonde tresses. sigh.
I was going for the tousled blonde tresses and summer vibes in terms of these accompanying pictures, the last one is mostly for my benefit...so I put down the box of weetos nestling in my lap and wack on my running playlist... gymspiration or what?!





hi there!!!!!
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment...
if you want we could follow each other...
i'm following you now..
xoxo2befab
wow wonderful! You have no idea how I love this kind of pics!!
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting me
xoxo
:D
http://LotteryHolly.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures, perfect summer inspiration!
ReplyDeletethestyle-child.blogspot.com
totally love the style of the first two ladies :)
ReplyDeletemyblissisthisway.blogspot.com