Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Bos Angeles

I know what they say, but sometimes you can judge a book by its cover...or a band by its T-shirt for that matter. The slanted scrawl across the chest of Bos Angeles' tie-dyed number almost instantly tells me that I'm going to like them. They make songs that are best described as bedroom-pop meets surf-rock...and oh lord I was about to throw words like wistful and dreamy into the mix until I realised that this is just the sort of lo-fi, beach-breezy music that I quite regularly proclaim love for...
The type you listen to in a cloud of incense-stick-smoke while you alternate between staring at the ceiling and your navel, all the while dreaming of sunnier days and wishing you had sand between your toes.
Catch them for free at The Old Blue Last this Thursday!







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails