Yesterday I mentioned that the friendly folks at Vice were filling my inbox with slices of virtual scrumptiousness. Since I've had at least four walnut whips today I think my real-life quota of all things delectable has been used up, but what I'm about to post right here is sweeter than a summer fruits cider on a sunny Sunday.
Puma and Vice have teamed up with Warehouse Project in celebration of After hours Athletes... I could wax as lyrical as Madame Toussaud about WHP but I think it's best for the sanity of everyone concerned if I just cut to the chase. It is 2am after all and over 100% of my recommended daily sugar has reached me in the form of Nestle's famous vanilla-fondant-filled confection (don't ask why, but there were about 7 in my fridge and I took it upon myself to rid my kitchen of their glucose-y goodness) Anyway where were we? Chase cutting if I do recall correctly...
There are over 60 tickets to give away for what I happen to know will be awesome evenings of entertainment with the likes of Hudson Mohawke, High Contrast, James Blake and Blawan embracing your eardrums.
Interested? Enter here: After Hours Athletes Comp
Hiya!!
ReplyDeleteJust came to your blog from mine :)) and it's DELICIOUS!! Just the right balance of News and Opinions and ofcourse Glamour!! LOVE IT. Will be around more... INFACT, 'following you' via google connect now :))
xx
Siddy
www.SiddySays.com
Sounds like an interesting competition! May look into it. Love your random outbursts of yummy food haha!
ReplyDeleteMonica x
Monica's Weekly Martini